News

Covid-19 Clinic Update – 27/3/2020

Here at Heath Lodge Clinic we fully understand that the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19 is causing an unprecedented amount of worry and concern to the local community and beyond. We would like to take the opportunity to reassure all our patients, clinical referrers/ colleagues and insurers that the clinic remains open, accessible, and most of […]

Corona Virus update. 11th March 2020

We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and the information provided by Public Health England (PHE). All of our appointments will continue as normal. We will continue with our high standards of equipment hygiene and cleaning, increasing it around high use areas in the clinic, such as door handles. What can you do? PHE […]

February Patient comments

We are very proud to reveal the results of some patient comments and suggestions for February 2020: “All is good, relaxed environment. I was a bit lost about finding reception area, can be sign posted better” “Great service. Nice staff.” “The comfort of the second scanner was so much better. Lovely pillow etc. Staff were […]

MRI Assistant Vacancy

MRI Assistant Vacancy We are looking for Assistants to work alongside our MRI Radiographers The vacancy is for 10 hours per week 8.30am – 6.00pm on Fridays, and to provide cover for holidays and sickness as required. Previous experience is preferred but not essential For further information, a copy of the job description or to […]

January 2020 – Patient Feedback

Pleased to be able to share some comments from our January patient feedback: “First class – short notice appointment” “Would highly recommend” “A very pleasant and well run clinic” “Very pleasant and professional, informative” 100% of our patients attending for MRI, DEXA, Pain Management, X-Ray and Ultrasound appointments rated the professionalism of staff involved in […]

December 2019 patient feedback

Pleased to be able to to share some feedback and comments from some of our patients from December 2019: “No improvements. All great” “Would definitely recommend” “Excellent, friendly and fast service” 90% of our patients in December rated their overall satisfaction with their visit as “excellent”, the remaining 10% “good”. 100% of our patients stated […]

Socials