-->

1357 Warwick Road, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 9LW

December 2019 patient feedback

Pleased to be able to to share some feedback and comments from some of our patients from December 2019:

“No improvements. All great”

“Would definitely recommend”

“Excellent, friendly and fast service”

90% of our patients in December rated their overall satisfaction with their visit as “excellent”, the remaining 10% “good”.

100% of our patients stated that the knowledge and information provided by the reception staff was “excellent”.

100% of our patients felt the explanation of their procedure was “excellent”.
Excellent 100%

100% /all patients in December felt at ease during their procedure, stating “excellent”.