-->

1357 Warwick Road, Knowle, Solihull, West Midlands, B93 9LW

February Patient comments

We are very proud to reveal the results of some patient comments and suggestions for February 2020:

“All is good, relaxed environment. I was a bit lost about finding reception area, can be sign posted better”

“Great service. Nice staff.”

“The comfort of the second scanner was so much better. Lovely pillow etc. Staff were all superb.”

“Really made me feel at ease. Lovely professional staff”

90% of our February patients found the courtesy and professionalism of our booking staff to be excellent, with the remaining 10% stating “good”.

80% of our patients in February felt at ease did you feel during their procedure, and 20% stated “good”.